What do people think about our driver?
We are very glad to receive positive (and critical :) ) feedback from our users.
Here's a small part of the messages we got either by e-mail, or attached to
PayPal donations we received. Thank you, guys, for using our software and for your support!
If you wish to review the list of advantages of the kX Audio Driver, please read our FAQ.
- Your driver rocks! I have found it to be the best solution for my Creative Live! 5.1 Platinum. 21ms Latency!!!
- Thank you very much for a well-functioning driver which works a whole lot better for me than creative's own.
- Hi, I'm shocked to see how few donations you get per amount of visitors/downloads. Sorry I can't afford to send more right now, but if it all works okay on my system I'll send some more. Cheers.
- Thanks for making these drivers available! I would donate more, but am not working at the moment.
- Thanks for a driver that supports GSIF!!!
- I've no idea why I'm doing this but the drivers are so f*cking sweet, expecially the routing section. I just recently pissed off some morons who have this really expensive studio setup by showing them how you can re-route the ASIO signal back into Cubase SX, and therefore record VST instruments without exporting the audio mixdown. Or something. Keep it real.
- You have my utmost respect for your effort and accomplishments so far. Keep up the good work to make these cards work properly for musicians.
- Hey guys. First you saved my EMU APS from the dust bin and now you improved the ease of use of my Audigy 2 Plat EX. Thanks and good luck to you.
- Thanks Eugene and the rest of the awesome kXProject team. Keep up the great work.
- Your software is amazing. Previously, I had to adjust for the delay that was there after I before I pressed a key on my MIDI controller. This was making quantitization horrible. Thanks to the low latency, I finally can just play straight out insteada of having to do rigid quantisation. I don't know how anyonne using thissoftware (which is free) isn't compelled to donate $$$ for it.
- Awesome, keep the good work !
- Continue the good work, Because of you I can use my VST I's in realtime. Thank you
- hurray for the kx team! =)
- KX Project is the best, keep up the good work.
- Thanx for the cool drivers!! They infected all of my friends and my dad as well, he was the most sceptic one but is the most convinced now!!
- hi: thanks a million for the hard work writing the drivers. it's allowed my to throw together a functional (though ghetto) studio on a non-existant budget.
- THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU The drivers are magic! Please continue your outstanding work on this!
- Great work! :)
- Thank you very much for a great service.
- Thank you for providing this wonderful product! I was about to go out and buy a new sound card, as my Audigy wasn't living up the my expectations. Now with the Kx driver, recording in Cubase couldn't be better! Thanks again guys. Keep up the good work!
- Thank you & Keep up the good work, guys :D !
- Hello team KX. Just a little more cash this time. Thanks for all the hard work. All three of my SBlive cards are up and running very well!
- Brilliant! Thanks
- This driver is EXACTLY what I've been looking for to use with FM7, Absynth, etc. Keep up the excellent work!
- Great driver! Awesome options and the latency is incredible. I hope more people realize the value of your contribution and contribute at LEAST 10 bucks. Right now, I barely have THAT, and it's yours! Thanks
- keep up the good work! (i'm poor and starving otherwise i'd send a little more.)
- Please find attached a small donation towards your amazing efforts with the KX Project! I can't thank you enough - I'm about to buy a used SBLive for about 10 (UK pounds) (after selling my old one about a year ago, gave up in disgust as the drivers were so useless, and I paid 129 for it!), and the hard work you've done is incredible!
- keep up the developement of the sblive drivers... It's a shame, cause creative should have done this along time ago. My only hope is that creative comes through and purchases the code from you and you get paid for all the hard work you are doing...
- KX drivers are so much better on my Audigy than SB's crappy ones
- Thanks for the drivers! They appear to have fixed a BSOD problem I had with my Audigy, WindowsXP and my VP6 motherboard
- Thanks a ton for all your hard work guys! What a fantastic driver!
- Thx for the driver and support!
- Thanks for the KX drivers and doing something EMU wasn't man enough to stand up and do. When I get more cash flow I'll be sending hopefully more...
- Hi thank you very much for letting my E-mu APS working on XP and other windows other than 98. I give you 12$ because you merit for all the job you have done...
- This is the first software donation I've ever made. Thank you for the drivers. Please continue to support them in the future.
- I am very impressed with the work you have done. I hope this small donation will help in some way.
- I really love the work you've done. I look forward to any possible support for the BlasterKey MP3, though I feel sure that's far in the future, if it's possible at all.
- Great work guys! Keep it up!
- My wife just bought me GigaStudio 96 and I would have had to add
another sound card to a PC that already has an Audigy and MBox. You saved
the day. Thanks
- Thanks for continuing to support the SBLive musician community...
If you wish to share your opinion, please go to our support forums!
Legal note: All brand and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective
holders and are hereby recognized as such.
The represented opinions aren't always shared by the www.kxproject.com team.
In no event will kX Project representatives be responsible for any direct or indirect damage to
reputation, sales, whatever of the companies mentioned above.